New Vacancy: Engineering Services Manager
Plant and Safety Limited are a national provider of Testing, Inspection, Certification, and Training Services. We strive to deliver the best customer service and ensure that our customer’s people and their equipment remain both safe and compliant.
Due to continued growth, Plant and Safety are looking for an Engineering Services Manager to join our business. The candidate should be located in the West Midlands, ideally within a reasonable driving distance from our Head Office located in Shenstone, Lichfield.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Development and management of the Engineering Services division at Plant and Safety
- Key services offered will include Inspection, Testing, and Certification services for Lifting and Work Equipment, Mobile Plant Equipment, Access Equipment, Pressure Systems, and Local Exhaust Ventilation Systems. Other services also include Maintenance, Repairs, Installation, Supply, and Proof Load Testing for Lifting and Work Equipment.
- Full responsibility for the region, branch, day to day operations, and for the financial performance of the centre
- Ensuring that the potential of new and existing employees are achieved through training and development
- Responsible for Technical, Quality, Health, and Safety standards are implemented and maintained
- Assist in the planning and management of resources, customer enquiries, and any engineering work
- Ensure effective communication between all stakeholders
Desired Qualifications and Experience:
- Mechanical engineering background with relevant qualifications (i.e. Apprenticeship, NVQ, Diploma, Degree etc)
- LEEA qualifications are preferred, but not essential
- Minimum of 3 years experience within the industry
- (Preferred) Experience with maintaining, completing repairs, and installing fixed lifting equipment is preferred, but not essential. Equipment should include Overhead Gantry Cranes, Hoists, and Swing Jibs etc.
- (Preferred) Experience in completing on site proof load testing testing on lifting equipment in line with the relevant British Standards
Salary and Benefits
- Full Time – Permanent
- Competitive Salary
- Company Vehicle and Private Usage
- Company Mobile Phone
- 25 Days Holiday Per Year
- 3% Minimum Company Pension Contributions
- Further development and training opportunities
How to Apply for the Role
If you wish to apply for this vacancy, then please email us with a copy of your CV to email@example.com. A member of our team will be in touch once we have recieved your email.
T: 0330 113 7920
Plant and Safety Ltd, Birmingham Road, Shenstone, Staffordshire, WS14 0LB
About Plant and Safety Limited
Plant and Safety Limited are the UK trading business for the LB International Group, which operates from the Middle East, and Africa. Plant and Safety are national providers of Inspection, Testing, Certification, and Training Services on equipment within the work place including lifting equipment, work equipment, plant equipment, and access equipment. Plant and Safety Limited are an NPORS Approved and Accredited Training Provider. As an NPORS approved training provider, NPORS course attendees will be issued with an NPORS Training Certificate.