New Vacancy: NPORS Training Instructor
Plant and Safety Limited are a national provider for Testing, Inspection, Certification, and Training Services. We strive to deliver the best customer service and ensure that our customer’s people and their equipment remain both safe and compliant.
Due to continued growth, Plant and Safety are looking for an NPORS Training Instructor to join our business. The candidate should be located in the Midlands, ideally within driving distance from our Head Office located in Shenstone, Lichfield.
This role will require delivery of NPORS and Plant and Safety Certified training courses on both customer sites and our own premises. Due to the nature of the role, national travel and working away is essential.
A full clean driving licence and a DBS check will be required. The ideal candidate should have good interpersonal and presentation skills, be positive, constructive, professional, patient, and act as a role model to others.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Delivery of NPORS accredited training courses both on site at the customer premises and off site (Plant and Safety training facility). National travel is an essential part of the role.
- Support training delegates to improve the skills they have and learn new skills
- Advising customers on their legal requirements as defined under the relevant regulations
- Demonstrating best practice and maintaining the highest possible standards
- Supporting the business with the development of new and existing training courses
Desired Qualifications and Experience:
- NPORS Approved Training Instructor for Lifting Equipment and Lifting Operations training courses (Slinger Signaller, Crane & Lift Supervisor, Appointed Person, Overhead Crane, Lorry Loader etc). Additional categories are welcome
- Minimum of 3 years experience within the industry delivering accredited training courses
- Experience and relevant qualifications for Lifting Equipment and Lifting Operations
Salary and Benefits
- Full time – Permanent
- Competitive Salary
- Company Vehicle and Private Usage
- Company Mobile Phone
- 25 Days Holiday Per Year
- 3% Minimum Company Pension Contributions
- Further development and training opportunities
How to Apply for the Role
If you wish to apply for this vacancy, then please email us with a copy of your CV to email@example.com. A member of our team will be in touch once we have recieved your email.
T: 0330 113 7920
Plant and Safety Ltd, Birmingham Road, Shenstone, Staffordshire, WS14 0LB
About Plant and Safety Limited
Plant and Safety Limited are the UK trading business for the LB International Group, which operates from the Middle East, and Africa. Plant and Safety are national providers of Inspection, Testing, Certification, and Training Services on equipment within the work place including lifting equipment, work equipment, plant equipment, and access equipment. Plant and Safety Limited are an NPORS Approved and Accredited Training Provider. As an NPORS approved training provider, NPORS course attendees will be issued with an NPORS Training Certificate.